Introduction

Welcome to the wonderful world that I call my imagination! So sit back and relax as I take you on a ride to a world of forgotten dreams, where the impossible is possible, where legends and outer elements co-exist. Where you will run into the creatures of the night and will cry tears when you see the beings of the light! Where shadows are more than what they seem and where creation is birthed by what you believe. Come join me and let's dance to the beat of the sweet melody of my dreams. .

Friday, April 29, 2011

Just Discovering ADELE!

OKAY SO AGAIN THIS HAS NOTHING TO WITH MY WRITING AND YES PART 8 IS COMING IT IS TAKING LONGER THER EXPECTED BECAUSE MY MUSE AND I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING ON WHAT DIRECTION GO IN, BUT HAVE FAITH IT IS COMING.

Back to Adele, OMG I love her! I've heard this before,but never really paid attention until now. I know I am late ,but goodness she is awesome.

2 comments:

1001 Secrets of Successful Writers said...

Okay, she is fantastic. I knew this song but I did not know Adele. Fantastic!

Good luck with your writing!

Darrell Pitt
http://www.darrellpitt.com
1001 Secrets of Successful Writers

Miles Harrison said...

I love Adele ive been following her music since chasing pavements. Which is another great songs. But just stopping by to show some love.

Counter