Introduction

Welcome to the wonderful world that I call my imagination! So sit back and relax as I take you on a ride to a world of forgotten dreams, where the impossible is possible, where legends and outer elements co-exist. Where you will run into the creatures of the night and will cry tears when you see the beings of the light! Where shadows are more than what they seem and where creation is birthed by what you believe. Come join me and let's dance to the beat of the sweet melody of my dreams. .

Thursday, January 27, 2011

COLD MONSTER

LOL! I was sick a few weeks back and being the person that I am decided to write about it in a very interesting way. Read it and tell me what you think.


With her back against the wall, she holds her plasma gun firmly to her chest. As sweat poured down her face she knew that there is only one thing left to do and that is to face the dreaded COLD MONSTER  that has seemed to over-take everyone she has ever loved. She checks her gun and realizes she only has two bullets left. “&$*%&!” she says to herself as she checks to see if there are any other bullets in her pocket.
When all of a sudden a loud crashing noise turns her attention to the sound that was coming adjacent from her wall, she peeks her head around and see the COLD MONSTER with its dreaded huge yellow eyes and slimly red skin. It opens its mouth to reveal huge... pointy teeth and in a crackled voice it says, “Come little one I know you’re here... Don’t worry me won’t hurt you... Well, not too much mwhahahhaha”. " D@M&%!" She said again as she realizes that she has no choice. She must face the dreaded COLD MONSTER and put a stop to it. She closes her eyes and says a small prayer to the maker above. Then she takes off around corner screaming “ If you want me bastard, then here I am!” As she continues to  run she points her gun at the COLD MONSTER.  Stunned by her sudden movement  the COLD MONSTER shoots one of his tentacles out to grab her while she fires her two shots at him. While she is shooting at him, his tentacles  smash into her head and knocks her to the ground. Her vision turns fuzzy and everything soon goes black…..       - DPR

1 comments:

Kami Jones said...

Very interesting. Love it. Keep up the excellent work.

Counter