Introduction

Welcome to the wonderful world that I call my imagination! So sit back and relax as I take you on a ride to a world of forgotten dreams, where the impossible is possible, where legends and outer elements co-exist. Where you will run into the creatures of the night and will cry tears when you see the beings of the light! Where shadows are more than what they seem and where creation is birthed by what you believe. Come join me and let's dance to the beat of the sweet melody of my dreams. .

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Favorite Author of the Week!!!

Greetings!


First, I would like to thank you all for the great response that you have shown this blog! I love listening to everyone's comments about the mini series "Just One Last Taste" and how everyone is excited that my novella " The Masquerade" that will be launched on Barnes and Noble  and Amazon SOON.  Many of you have expressed to me that waiting a whole week for the next installment of the mini series is just down right wrong, lol so I have decided to post some book trailers of my favorite authors whose writings have inspired me over the years and have made me want to pursue a career in writing.




First featured author is: Sherriyln Kenyon
Types of Novels: Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy
Website: http://www.officialsanctuary.com/the-story-thus-far/

Let's take a closer look atMrs. Sherrilyn Kenyon and how she got started:




I was able to meet Mrs. Keyon back in September, 2010 and I must say she is one of the nicest people I have ever met. Also, I got her to sign  the back of my Barnes and Noble wifi Nook and the hardcover of ACHERON !

One of my favorite books from her DARK HUNTER SERIES is:



ACHERON, whose presence is ever prevalent in every Dark Hunter book. He is one the most alluring and attractive characters I have ever read. He has always been a form of mystery, someone who is untouchable and unexplainable throughout her whole series, until she wrote his story ACHERON. This is one my all times FAVORITE books in the series and I promise if you pick it up to read you will not be disappointed.

If you would like to know more about Mrs. Sherrilyn Kenyon please stop by her website and check her out!  Until next time, love and peace always DPR

0 comments:

Counter