Introduction

Welcome to the wonderful world that I call my imagination! So sit back and relax as I take you on a ride to a world of forgotten dreams, where the impossible is possible, where legends and outer elements co-exist. Where you will run into the creatures of the night and will cry tears when you see the beings of the light! Where shadows are more than what they seem and where creation is birthed by what you believe. Come join me and let's dance to the beat of the sweet melody of my dreams. .

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Part 4 of Just One Last Taste Postponed until SAT

Hey everyone!

I would first like to thank you all for stopping by and reading the blog. It really means a lot to me that people are intrested in my stories. Due to unforeseen circumstances I am unable to up load Chapter 4 tomorrow but  it will be loaded on SAT of this week! I do apologize for all of those who have been standing with me on this project and I promise when part 4 is loaded  you will be in love... until next time DPR

0 comments:

Counter