Introduction

Welcome to the wonderful world that I call my imagination! So sit back and relax as I take you on a ride to a world of forgotten dreams, where the impossible is possible, where legends and outer elements co-exist. Where you will run into the creatures of the night and will cry tears when you see the beings of the light! Where shadows are more than what they seem and where creation is birthed by what you believe. Come join me and let's dance to the beat of the sweet melody of my dreams. .

Friday, February 25, 2011

JUST ONE LAST TASTE PART 5

I owe everyone a big apology.... Okay so those of you who write, know life has away of getting in the way of you personal plans, I have not written part 5 cause honestly my MUSE needs a break! LOL she gave me the evil and asked me to please give her a break so that is what I am going to do. I hope to have part 5 up soon.*Whispering* she won't stay mad at me long! LOL I hope you all understand and please feel fre to share this blog and leave comments. Much love always -DPR

0 comments:

Counter